Thursday, January 21, 2010


We are going to Sesame Street Live! Jordan is so excited every time she sees a commercial for it, I know she will be blown away when we actually get there. I am hoping that we will able to get a couple pictures with our phones to capture her excitement.

In other news Jordan threw her first "real" tantrum at the library because I wouldn't rent her a movie. She cried all the way out of the library, all the way home, and she kept crying until she threw my lotion in the toilet. I'm glad she finally calmed down but I didn't enjoy having to fish the lotion out. Needless to say it is now in the trash. On the bright side I get to buy a new lotion, because I really didn't like the way that one smelled anyway.

And a few recent pictures of Jordan, being Jordan.


No comments:

Post a Comment