Sunday was my 29th birthday!!!!! I had an awesome day. We just relaxed at home, and ate, and ate, and ate. Mark made me Cuban Mac and Cheese for dinner, because it's my favorite, and I allowed him and Jordan to eat it with me. See I can share. And we had super yummy cake from the Home Bakery. I love that place, they have the best cakes ever!!!! Jordan make me an imprint for her her left hand and foot, and Mark gave me a new blue wii mote, and a cross charm for my bracelet. The presents were great, but the best part about them was when Jordan saw them yelled presents and began ripping them open. Ha ha.
And tonight we went to dinner with Mark's mom. Jordan recognized her right away and yelled "Grandma!" across the restaurant. So cute. We had a great time, and I was so excited when she gave me the new Mario game for wii. I can't wait to play, so I'd better get of the computer and hop to it.
No comments:
Post a Comment