The girls and I took a trip to Minnesota to visit my parents for a week in August. The girls are really great travelers. We broke the trip into two days and traveled by car and boat. We took the SS Badger from Ludingotn, MI to Manitowoc, WI. It was a nice 4 hour break in our trip. And apparently Mark had watched the boat set sail when he was a kid. He was pretty jealous he didn't get to come with us.
The girls on the boatJordan as we set sail
Good bye MI
In MN we went to the Mall of America. I knew there were rides in the mall, but I didn't know it was an amusement park
Jordan met Sponge Bob
And Dora
We went to a bakery for snack, Jordan loved that
Playing in a baby poolTire swing
The girls played with one of my mom's wigs...This is Jordan's mullet
And Dylan with hair. We couldn't stop laughing at this one. Jordan calls it Dylan's hair hat
No comments:
Post a Comment