Friday, October 11, 2013

Tricia's Wedding

Tricia and James got married on Aug. 9th.  I don't usually do weddings.  I really don't like them.  But since in some ways the Lewis family as though it is my family, and because I was most likely going to be moving and didn't know when I would see them all again.  I went.  And Tara came too!  Which made it even more special.  Congrats to Tricia and James.  The have dated for a long time, and it was good to see them marry.  And also it was a fun wedding they really let their personalities shine through!
 Tara and me at the reception.
 Me and Sean.  I think we look related...what do you think?
 Tricia and James
 Lizzie and Carl.  Aren't they adorable?  They are super good dancers too.

The following day there was a BBQ at the Lewis'.  It was really sad to leave know I might not be back.  Their home is my home.  Well they look identical, I can see my house from the back window, and I spent a lot of time there as a kid, so in a way that is a bit true.
Here's  a pic of me and Kevin. 
Good bye friends.  Love you lots, and congrats Tricia!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment