Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Road Trip

This weekend we went on a road trip to Grand Rapids. We had an awesome time. And Jordan was a great traveler. Mark and Jordan had a great time spending the week ed with his mom, while I went to the Joyce Meyer conference with my friend Christy.
The conference was amazing I heard some really great messages on peace, faith, and healing, and got to participate in some amazing worships. I did have to sit through I a talk about how America is too liberal, by Dave Meyer, but I sucked up my pride and pretended like I was listening.
Mark and Jordan had a blast. They were able to spend a ton of time with his mom and some of his aunts. They went shopping for adorable clothes, played and the park, saw some ducks, and went to see the Butterflies "flutterflies" at the Fredrick Meijer Gardens. Unfortunately Jordan was a little under the weather and gave them a bit of a hard time in the afternoons, but they all managed to have a great time.
And now some pictures.
Quiet time at home coloring. She is in love with these glasses and rarely takes them off.













The adults forgot to tell her not to touch the screen.








She found my makeup in my bag. Apparently my skin tone is orange.













No comments:

Post a Comment