I sing a song, mmm hmm
I sing a song mmm hmm
I sing a song mmm hmm
momma mmm hmm
mom mmm hmm
I sing a song
ebody clappy hands.
And she was dancing in circles the whole time.
She has also been doing really well at using the potty. She knows to try while she is on it, and she is now able to tell us when she has pooped. It's always just a little too late, but it's a start.
Jordan has been reading a lot lately. I tried to sneak up on her while she was in her room reading to her baby, but she caught me, and said "cheese" as I took her picture.
And last week she helped me put away the groceries. It took forever but she unloaded every bag, and even put away some of the things that go in low places in the fridge and pantry. When we finished I started lunch and she put away the shopping bags. I usually recycle the paper ones, and put my reusables in the front closet. Her is Jordan's interpretation on that.
No comments:
Post a Comment