Sunday, May 30, 2010

Down and the Farm, and a couple of new cars.

Last weekend was Dad and Tot at the farm day at the Bloomfield Hills school farm. Jordan and Mark had a great morning meeting barnyard animals and learning all about them. They saw ducks, chickens, turkeys, pigs, sheep, and more. They didn't meet any cows though. But that didn't stop Jordan from telling me all about them. Here are a few of the pictures from their excursion. Not too fond of the ducklings.

Piggy


Turkey


Testing out a saddle.


Petting a goat






Showing off her farming clothes.
They had an awesome time.
And then we got a couple of new cars....
It's time to say good bye to Scarlett, she was a great car and I will certainly miss her.

Scarlett 2007 Subaru Impreza
And say hello to our new cars
Jordan is so pleased with her 2010 Cozy Coupe. She loves driving and is delighted to cruise the driveway. And always announces "I Home" when she gets out.



And my new car, she's yet to be named. But so far she seems to be nice. I'm still getting used to her, and for some reason I don't feel she's got the power the old one had but I may just not be used to the clutch yet.


2010 Subaru Impreza.













No comments:

Post a Comment