This weekend my parents came for an impromptu visit. My mom has her surgery scheduled for July 27, and she wanted to make sure and visit before it. So she and my dad made the 12 hour drive from MN to MI with Izzy in tow. Jordan was so excited she kept asking us when they were coming all day on Friday, and all morning on Saturday. And once they were here she was so excited for her Nay and Jeep. And of course they brought her tons of presents, you would have thought we were celebrating Christmas not the 4th of July.
We had a great time playing in the yard with Jordan's water table and the awesome water toy they got for her. We also had a pretty great dinner at Kruse and Muier Wilshire. Yummy bring on the bread, and my mom finally got her gazpacho for the first time in at least 5 years, she was thrilled. On a side note, their children's menu is awesome. Jordan got the Hawaiian chicken, and it was sooooo good, I wished it was my dinner.
We also went to Frittata in Clawson for breakfast. It was not so good. I definitely don't recommend ever going there. It was over priced and the food was only so so.
Unfortunately we didn't take any pictures over the weekend, but I did snap a few of Jordan and her new toys today, oh and I got one of my flag cake too.
No comments:
Post a Comment