Today Mark managed to lock himself out of his car at work. Which is no fun at all. Luckily we had plans to meet his mom for dinner and his work happened to be on her way. So she picked him up from work we met at Applebee's and then she took him back with my key to his car. A great way to end the night before his final, I guess he won't be getting too much studying done tonight. Especially since his book is locked in the car. On a side note...I love that Applebees has their nutrition info on the website now, and that the Asiago Steak on the under 550 menu is 390 calories. Score. I wish there was more on the under 550 menu though, and less shrimp. Since we can't eat it, it doesn't help.
Jordan really enjoyed seeing her Grandma today. She was a bit timid in person but as soon as we got in the car she told me she had fun with Grandma..so cute.
And tonight before bed I was baking pie crust and Jordan was helping out with the trimmings. Oh did she have fun. She tried to take a bite and then found out pie dough isn't that good. Well I guess we all have to learn that somehow.
And the pics:
No comments:
Post a Comment