Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

I hope you all had a very happy Thanksgiving. We sure did. I have so much to be grateful this year. In particular my two healthy and happy little girls.
Aren't they just darling in their matching Turkey dresses?










Then we tried to get a group shot...ha!






























Do we get points for trying?







We did enjoy this yummy feast before dashing off to the Lewis' for pie. Something else I am grateful for is the ability to see Sean and Geoffrey again! And I have seen Sean 3 times this year. That is most certainly a blessing.










Jordan was helping with the stuffing.




And wearing my Pilgrim dress from 1985. Thanks mom!


I hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving...and now on to Christmas. All my shopping is done, the house is decorated inside and out, all we need is our tree. I can't wait!


Of course I could live without the cold, but since November was so warm I guess it's okay. I just hope for an early spring, like maybe March.


Today is the first time I had to bundle Dylan up to go out.
















Here she is in her snow suit. And a picture of me at 4 mos. We sure do look alike, and yet she is much cuter!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment