Then after church on Sunday we picked up our tree. We toyed with the idea of a tree farm, but in the end Mark decided to use a coupon for English Gardens. During nap Mark and I put the lights on it, (No easy task and much fit pitching was done by me) and strung the garland. Of course we didn't have quite as many lights as I would like and we can't find matching ones, and I was short on garland so I had to pick up more to add today. But Jordan was so excited when she woke up and she was a big helper decorating!
Wednesday, December 7, 2011
It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!
We have been having so much fun preparing for Christmas this week. Friday Mark took Jordan to the Snow Ball at school. (I was sad I couldn't go too, but from 6-8 isn't the best time for Dylan to be out and about.) They had a blast.
Then after church on Sunday we picked up our tree. We toyed with the idea of a tree farm, but in the end Mark decided to use a coupon for English Gardens. During nap Mark and I put the lights on it, (No easy task and much fit pitching was done by me) and strung the garland. Of course we didn't have quite as many lights as I would like and we can't find matching ones, and I was short on garland so I had to pick up more to add today. But Jordan was so excited when she woke up and she was a big helper decorating!
Jordan and her bff Aubrie on the dance floor.
Then after church on Sunday we picked up our tree. We toyed with the idea of a tree farm, but in the end Mark decided to use a coupon for English Gardens. During nap Mark and I put the lights on it, (No easy task and much fit pitching was done by me) and strung the garland. Of course we didn't have quite as many lights as I would like and we can't find matching ones, and I was short on garland so I had to pick up more to add today. But Jordan was so excited when she woke up and she was a big helper decorating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment