Not much has been going on this week, just a lot of waiting. Jordan has a count down to Christmas, only 4 more days. I've been wrapping, and shipping, and all the good things that need to be done. I even got out my sewing machine for the first time. 2 hours of nap time yesterday were devoted to threading it (I even had a tutorial video) and then I fixed my pants for Christmas Eve, and I sorta fixed Jordan's Minnie Mouse costume. Lets put it this way, it's really too small anyway, so it's good enough! I think I need some practice. My mom told me to take a class, I'm not sure when she thinks I'll work that into the schedule, maybe I'll just you tube some lesson. But to be safe I left the machine threaded.
I have also been waiting to hear if I have a niece or nephew. Every time Mark's phone rings I rush to it like a freak. In fact he's so lazze faire about the whole thing I took it from his pocket for him the last time he got a text. Of course I of all people know babies can be late, very very late. But I just need to know. (Sorry Jamie I'm sure you love reading this, but could you tell baby to come soon!)
So that's it for the week here are some pictures of our lights. The little blob by the mailbox is a reindeer. I see now perhaps I need a bigger one, I can't even tell what it is and I put it there.
Sorry, no baby yet! We've tried convincing him/her that it is time to come out..no luck yet though. We will let you know! :) The lights look great, by the way!
ReplyDelete