Wednesday, January 25, 2012

We're still here

It's been a busy couple weeks. We spent an entire week at the Homewood Suites in Troy. It was a really nice hotel, and it was much better to be there than in a house with no bathroom. Unfortunately the bathroom remodel didn't go quite as planned. Now I have a mostly finished bathroom, but I still have some tweaks that need to be done, and paint.
Then this weekend we headed on a 6 hour road trip to KY. It takes a lot longer than it otherwise would when traveling with a baby. But we made it before the ice storm hit. We had a really nice time and enjoyed meeting Scott. He is so cute. He makes me think maybe I would like a boy....maybe. (Of course I love the princess land I like in now.) Jamie and Chris have a super cute house, and they are both doing really well with the baby. They didn't seem anywhere near as out of it as we were when Jordan was new. Again we were at the Homewood Suites which worked well for us as it gave us a place to hang out after the girls went to bed for the night. It's no fun being done for the night at 7.

Dylan has gotten into the exersaucer now, she is spending tons of time here.


Waiting for lunch.


Yummy Carrots!


First Official Slykhouse Family Game Night.....we rung it in with Candyland.


Cuddling before bed.



Ready to go swimming.


My Nook I seriously love this thing.


Dress Up time.


The broken toilet....a very serious issue here.


Grandpa and Scott


Cousins (not an easy moment to capture)


It's rare when Dylan looks huge!




Looking on protectively


Jordan with Grandpa and Nanny Dawn. Yes I did make everyone go to Cracker Barrel.....YUMMMM



This is my new circle...I love it, but I haven't found it's prefect spot yet.


Still a lot left to do.


Snuggle Bunny



And a special Wednesday night pizza! There was a fundraiser at Jordan school. Win win if you ask me.

No comments:

Post a Comment