Wednesday, February 22, 2012

The bathroom

Here are the before and afters of the bathroom remodel. Beautiful painted over pink tile.


Only cabinet on the wall and it had only 2 shelves inside, and the mirror I painted silver to go in the apartment in Rochester. Not the best fit.



What you can't see it the hole in the floor, but you can see the spot where Jordan's potty chart pulled the finish of the cabinet.


And the after, bead board, and new floor make a huge difference.



New everything...sink, light, cabinets, faucets, towel bar, towels, and mirror.


The shower surround, and it's shelves :)




And some pictures of the fun stuff around here. Jordan was watching The Little Einsteins last week, and they were playing the french horn. So to be extra cool I told her I could play it too. She's not that impressed by what I can do, but she loves to do it herself. I was shocked she could "play." I forgot how much like an elephant the horn sounds like.




Story time.

No comments:

Post a Comment