Thursday, April 12, 2012

Hoppy Easter!

We have had a few fun weeks around here getting ready for Easter. There was an egg hunt at the park, the Easter Bunny, an egg hunt at school, egg dying, baskets, my fam came for a visit, and finally EASTER! At the egg hunt. Jordan found no eggs, but her sweet friend Lucy shared 2 with her.

Cuddles from the bunny


Class picture


Dyl and Carter, hanging out at school. Carter is a few weeks younger, would you have guessed?






Apparently I was saying "talk to the hand," actually I have to idea what I was doing. Aren't candids the best?





Jeep



She was so very careful


So I made everyone get up at 6:30 (we had to be ready for church after all) so they look pretty sleepy. Pssst there's a sneak peek of the new floor.



Stuffed peeps, yummy


She went right for the ears. MMM UP chocolate


Here we all are in coordinating outfits. See the adorable house behind us? Let us know if you know anyone who may want a super cute place to call home in Clawson.


Mark has one class left. So we are ready to leave if we have an opportunity. He has put in an application for a McKesson position outside of Houston. Keep us in your prayers we are hoping for a great job, a buyer for our home, and a new home in a great area! Here's to spring and new beginnings!



























No comments:

Post a Comment