Thursday, April 19, 2012

picture fail

I just went to get my camera to upload my pics from the week. And where did I find the camera? Still hooked up to the computer from last week. Oops. I guess my picture a day didn't happen this past week.
I have spent all my free time either mentally moving to Texas, or refusing to move. I have done tons of Internet research, and I get more confused the more I know. Of course all of this came to a panic fit when a horrific crime was committed in The Woodlands, TX, This is exactly where we will be moving if we go to Houston. The crime was probably a fluke, crazy woman. However the news coverage shows people who seem a little off. Tara says only the wierdos go on the news, and maybe she's right, but it is so hard to jump without knowing the community. Especially because I know my community so well. I know there is a good and bad side of Rochester, and what the difference is. What I need is someone who knows Houston, but also knows metro Detroit. I want someone who can say yeah that town's awesome a lot like Troy, but that town is more like Pontiac, I wouldn't live there. Does that person exist?
In other news Dylan is crawling. She's still pretty, slow and tentative, but I can tell she will be all over by next week. She is now 13lb 13oz. She is such a happy 9 month old. She has 6 teeth, and is eating all kinds of jar foods, and teething biscuits.
Jordan is also growing she is now 30lb and 39 inches. Or 3ft 3in! She did great at her 4 year check up. Only a few weeks to go until her dance recital. She got her costume yesterday it is so stinking cute!
Hopefully I will have pictures for you next week. I will unhook the camera now so it's with me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment