Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Weekend

We had a great Memorial Weekend.  Sunday was a bit chilly but we got out the pool.  Jordan wasn't in it for too long before she was freezing.  I guess the weather channel can't be totally trusted.  It was however 95 on Monday so the pool was used a ton then. 
Overall it was a weekend filled with play dough, swimming and eating outside.  Jordan was sad for Tuesday when Mark was back to work.
 New Hello Kitty suit, and a new pool

 Dylan checking out the water with Mark. 

 Nope not a fan.
 Cute suit for the holiday...funny it's one of Jordan's old 3-6 mos.  I think Gymboree got the sizing wrong on that one.
 Play dough fun

Catching some sun


 Jordan loves the pool so much, she took a picture of it.
And here is our star spangled pie I don't know that I would make it again.  There are so many cute patriotic desserts I want to try.  But it was super easy and Jordan had fun helping with the sprinkles.

No comments:

Post a Comment