We lost a week.
Tuesday night Jordan and I both woke up violently ill. Jordan is the only person I know who can have the spits (what she calls vomiting) and then dance down the hall. Mark did a lot of sheet changing that night, while I sat in the bathroom hugging my toilet. I was very satisfied that I had in fact cleaned the bathroom earlier that day. Jordan rebounded fairly quickly, a bit lethargic but by Wednesday the spits were gone. I stayed sick and Mark took Wednesday off to watch the girls while I either slept, or was ill through out the day. I spent a Thursday lounging on the couch and watching Disney Jr. with the girls, and Thursday night it hit Mark. So he took Friday off and slept and was sick through out the day. We recuperated over the weekend, and Dylan was pretty lethargic. She had an episode of the spits Friday night, and a bit of Diarrhea yesterday and today. I can't wait to kick this bug out of our house.
We have a busy week ahead. Tomorrow is Jordan's dress rehearsal, and Friday is her Recital. I can't wait to see the show!
No comments:
Post a Comment