I thought we had a pretty rough week last week. It started with Dylan going in for yet another weight check, and that sent us into a tailspin. But then I uploaded the pics from the week and discovered. It looks like we had more fun. So soon I will give a full update as to Dylan's growth. For now just know that she is doing great, however we would gratefully accept prayers for her growth to continue and her appetite to stay strong. That little girl has a lot to prove.
I celebrated my 31 birthday on the 6th. Mark ordered my cake from my favorite bakery. Unfortunately I didn't snap a pic until we'd removed the candles. Don't worry, he didn't put all 31 on the cake
And a sweet pic of Dylan....see all the new hair she is growing?!?
And Jordan had her first ice cream cone. She has had tastes of ice cream before, but never liked it because it was too cold. Recently she had been asking for a chocolate ice cream cone, I reminded her how cold ice cream is, and she said she wanted it anyway. So off we went to Baskin Robbins, as it turns out they have a birthday club you can join and they will email you a coupon for a free ice cream on your birthday. So my ice cream was free, and Jordan got her kiddie cone.
As you can see, she loved it!
Dylan has been working on her eating. Of course now she wants to eat, but she will not let us help her. So this is what meal time looks like at our house...mmm
And of course with beautiful weather, it was time to break out the water table.
Checking out the table
Jordan is really into it, she was pouring water over her head, and Dylan's head too, until Dylan started to cry.
Not quite big enough to enjoy the table yet, so Dylan settled for a dishpan on the ground.
So see it looks like a pretty good week after all.
No comments:
Post a Comment