Thursday, July 5, 2012

Happy Fourth of July

We had a great weekend and a fun 4th. 
This Saturday we headed out for an early game of mini golf.  Jordan really enjoyed herself.  She doesn't quite get how to play.  She bounces all over and sometimes pushes the ball along with her putter, but she sure has her opening stance down.  She even shimmies her butt back and forth before she putts, I don't know who she's been watching golf, but it is cute.
Watching the group ahead of us golf.

 Her golf stance.

On the 4th itself we walked in the parade with the preschool.  The girls had fun, Dylan loved to clap and wave at all the people who were lining the route.  Jordan was extra excited when we saw some of her friends watching the parade.  Part way through the parade one of the moms walking with us started to feel really weak.  So she had to stop pulling her kids, and I ended up pulling two wagons at once.  I'm sure I looked ridiculous but someone had to do it.  You should have heard the cheers I got as I took over the second wagon. 
 Happy 4th of July
 Ready to go
 Mark helped carry the sign
My two wagons.

No comments:

Post a Comment